We recently towed it to our property so we could start the remodeling process. Once we got it on-site and started digging into the water damage, we discovered it was much worse than we anticipated.
As we were assessing how bad it was, I started to demo the damage and didn’t get to video some of the initial tear out. However, I’m back on track and created this quick video to give you guys an idea of how bad the damage is.
It will also shed some light on how much repairs will have to be done and what the renovation will consist of. As of now, it looks like there is going to be work completed on the roof, siding, insulation, trusses, subfloor, paneling, etc., etc., etc.
We’ll post more as we go, share what we end up using to fix this, and how we can transform our bumper pull RV to something our family can enjoy.